Ted Whiteman Waters - Grange Lake Rules
At Ted Whiteman Waters we wish you an enjoyable angling experience. Therefore we have put together these rules to outline what we expect from you during your stay.
Access and vehicles.
- You will be driving past the Syndicate Lake to get to the Grange Lake car park so we expect consideration for other anglers. Please keep to the road and keep your speed at a maximum of 10 mph.
- Use the car park provided next to the Grange Lake.
- Sensible parking is essential to provide turning for other vehicles using the car park.
- The Lake is protected with otter fencing. The gate to enter the Grange Lake must therefore BE CLOSED AT ALL TIMES, IMMEDIATELY AFTER ACCESS AND EXIT. Please ensure this is executed properly.
- Gates will be open from 11:30am to 1pm. You must turn up to your booked slot between these hours and no earlier or later. A code is given to you on arrival to leave the fishery if you need to leave in an emergency.
- One boundary of Ted Whiteman Waters is a river. No fishing on the river is permitted under any circumstances.
Angling and fish care
- Unhooking mats, weight slings, landing nets and water buckets are provided to help protect Ted Whiteman Waters against disease. Please do not bring your own.
- Captured fish should not be retained for large amounts of time, day or night.
- Angling should only be undertaken at the swims provided only. Do not fish in-between swims.
- No plastic or imitation baits to be used.
- No surface or zig fishing.
- Spombs and spods must be able to float in the unfortunate event of line breakage.
- The use of rowing boats is not permitted
- 3 x rods max, per angler
- No pets allowed
How to book The Grange Lake
- To book The Grange Lake, you need to do so through our website. No cash on arrival is taken. Payment must be made via the website when you make your booking.
- All bookings are for a minimum period of 24 hours.
- You can book the Lake for your exclusive use for a party of up to 8 anglers, no non-angling guests allowed.
- Any non-angling guest must be registered and paid for when you make your booking.
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult, the adult must book on as a guest if not fishing
WC facilities and litter
- There is a toilet on site situated in the car park. Please keep it clean and tidy and leave as you would expect to find it.
- Please do not put wet wipes into the toilet.
- All litter must be taken away with you at the end of your visit.
- No dogs are allowed.
- The bailiff team have the right to ask you to leave Ted Whiteman Waters if you have broken any rules stated above or are behaving in an unruly or disruptive manner.
Refunds can only be given if a cancellation is made with 7 or more days notice.
No refunds given for not turning up to booked slots.